VANSWE Home Gym Power Rack Orange(2020)
ATTENTION: Due to high order volume, there may be a 7-15 business days delay on shipments. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
VANSWE PR002 Power Rack
This Vanswe PR002 Power Rack with Latpull down machine was designed with home and garage gym owners in mind, you could get full features with this.
Vanswe PR002 come with Free Accessories！
1. Pull up bar: Perfect for traditional, neutral, close or wide-grip pullups.
2. Heavy duty: constructed of 2'' x 2'' square steel frame.
3. Versatile: Includes a pull up station at the top of the rack, in addition to the lat pull down station with plate loading carriage.
4. Adjustable: 21 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 17.5'' to 68''.
5. Storage peggs: Allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pesgs for both Olympic and standard plates.
6.Additional: the Vanswe Lat Pull Down and Low Row Cable attachment is a great add-on for building your upper back, shoulders and arms muscles. Our squat cage is great for various workout options, including Weight lifting, Bench Press, Barbell Press, Lat Pulldown, Chin-up, Shoulder Press, Squat Rack, etc.
• 800 lbs for safety bar
• 500 lbs if using the bar catchers outside of the cage
• 650 lbs is using the bar catchers inside the cage
• 380 lbs for dip handle
• 250lbs for lat pull down system
• Box 1: 109lbs / 88"L x 12.6"W x 5.1"H
• Box 2: 67lbs / 47"L x 22"W x 8.8"H
|Dimension||47.6'' x 56'' x 85.8''|
|Weight Capacity||Over 1000- Pound Capacity|
|Height Adjustable||21 Variable Positions|
|Inner||47.6'' x 44.5'' x 82.6''|
|Outer||47.6'' x 56'' x 85.8''|
This item ships in 2 boxes, and may arrive separately.
I have been working out with this product for about a full week now. It is a great product for the price. it isn't quite gym quality, but it is great for home use. You can pretty much get an entire workout for on it for all body parts. I am just recovering from shoulder surgery so I am not using heavy weights, but it is sturdy and easily hold my current weight of 210 pounds. I am about 6'2' and have no issues using the product. For the cable system you will definitely need to lube the support poles for the weights. I am using a dry lube, and it works very well. The directions are no very detailed, but for the most part they don't need to be. The only advice I offer on assembly is to ensure the rear uprights are on correctly. Great product and I am looking forward to using is for years.
I’ve been pleased with the communication from your customer service team but my second box still hasn’t shipped. I’m starting to grow concerned. Website said 7-10 days and we’re about to enter day 15. I know times are crazy but if I could get an update on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I’m very anxious to set up and use your product. Thanks guys.
Worth every penny. Good quality! Easy to asemble
Great machine for a home gym and for the price but I have some concerns. The entire structure is not the sturdy. It sways back and forth when shook. Some parts came broken causing the pulley system to be wobbly and hard to pull medium to heavy weights.