VANSWE Home Gym Power Rack Orange (2023 Updated Version)
VANSWE PR002 Power Rack with T Bar Row Landmine
We have updated our power rack with 4 reinforced plates at the bottom to increase overall stability and a FREE T bar row landmine is included.
This Vanswe PR002 Power Rack with Lat pull down machine was designed for home and garage gym owners in mind, you could get full features with this.
Vanswe PR002 comes with Free Accessories！
1. Pull up bar: Perfect for traditional, neutral, close or wide-grip pullups.
2. Heavy duty: constructed of 2'' x 2'' square steel frame.
3. Versatile: Includes a pull up station at the top of the rack, in addition to the lat pull down station with plate loading carriage.
4. Adjustable: 21 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 17.5'' to 68''.
5. Storage pegs: Allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pegs for both Olympic and standard plates.
6. Additional: the Vanswe Lat Pull Down and Low Row Cable attachment is a great add-on for building your upper back, shoulders and arm muscles. Our squat cage is great for various workout options, including Weight lifting, Bench Press, Barbell Press, Lat Pulldown, Chin-up, Shoulder Press, Squat, etc.
Combine PR002 with a Vanswe weight bench to get a home gym or garage gym. You could also choose folding or abdominal bench from us.
• Over 1200lbs for the whole rack
• 800 lbs for safety bar
• 500 lbs if using the bar catchers outside of the cage
• 650 lbs is using the bar catchers inside the cage
• 380 lbs for dip handle
• 250lbs for lat pull down system
• Box 1: 107.8lbs / 88.6"L x 12.6"W x 5.5"H
• Box 2: 79.2lbs / 47.2"L x 20.8"W x 7.5"H
|Dimension||47.6'' x 56'' x 85.8''|
|Weight Capacity||Over 1000- Pound Capacity|
|Height Adjustable||21 Variable Positions|
|Inner||47.6'' x 44.5'' x 82.6''|
|Outer||47.6'' x 56'' x 85.8''|
|Warranty||10 years on the main frame|
This item ships in 2 boxes, and may arrive separately.
Delivered fast and on-time. Slight damage to the bars on delivery, but it was relatively easy to work it back into shape. Great rack for the price.
VANSWE Home Gym Power Rack Orange(2020)
I have been working out with this product for about a full week now. It is a great product for the price. it isn't quite gym quality, but it is great for home use. You can pretty much get an entire workout for on it for all body parts. I am just recovering from shoulder surgery so I am not using heavy weights, but it is sturdy and easily hold my current weight of 210 pounds. I am about 6'2' and have no issues using the product. For the cable system you will definitely need to lube the support poles for the weights. I am using a dry lube, and it works very well. The directions are no very detailed, but for the most part they don't need to be. The only advice I offer on assembly is to ensure the rear uprights are on correctly. Great product and I am looking forward to using is for years.
Worth every penny. Good quality! Easy to asemble