💪FITS 2x2" RACK: Designed with 10.2-inch long pivot bar sleeve and 3.27-inch locking knob, our T row bar perfectly fits 2-inch Olympic bars and power rack with 2x2 square tube.
💪FULL 360 DEGREES SWIVEL SLEEVE: Full range swivel up & down for variety of landmine exercises. Great for total body core: traps, biceps, back, shoulders, abs, hamstrings and much more.
💪EASY TO INSTALL AND SAFETY: Insert bar into the sleeves and tighten the bar in place with the secure knob. Extra rubber ring to prevent friction damage on your power cage.
💪SUPER SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Our pivot sleeve and base is made with thick steel for overall security and durability. It’s also coated in black electrostatic power paint which prevent scratching or fading.
💪5 YEARS WARRANTY: We provide 5-year warranty and 30-day return, you can buy with confidence.
Make your own home gym center with Vanswe power rack T bar row landmine machine now!
Already got a power cage but want to do landmine press variations in stead of vertical press variations?
Vanswe landmine T bar row is exactly what you need for your home gym center.
- Vanswe Landmine is a small addition to your gym with a huge impact!
- Installs onto your 2x2 tubing power rack for instant landmine row exercise.
- Landmine receiver compatible with 2 inches Olympic barbells.
- Great for total body core workout: Landmine Press, Landmine Row, Bent Row, Push Press, Push Jerk, Landmine Deadlift, Landmine squat and more.
- Weight: 6 lb
- Weight capacity: 315 lb
- Tube length: 10.2"
- Tube inside diameter: 2"
As a manufacture, our core mission is to create a better work/home environment that takes the stress off the mind and body by thinking ergonomically. Vanswehome carries equipment designed to take your fitness to the next level, we help you setup the perfect home gym, and commercial quality equipment to setup your venture into providing fitness for others.
Our products have been sold across 30 countries around the world. Each products we carry is thoroughly tested and designed to meet the needs of athletes that use their equipment on daily basis.
Keeping our manufacturing operations and hiring skilled workers results in higher quality products and more economic growth to replenish your inventories as sales increase, , finally send more orders back to our wholesalers. distributors, beginning the cycle anew.
With high quality equipments, cooperators with us have the ability to grow global businesses thrive.
The Advantage of Fitness Factory VANSWEFITNESS Products
We make a point to adhere to a rigorous attitude in our search for perfection and we procure our fittings from trusted suppliers only. Our quality testing is highly demanding as we want our product to be perfect in every way and provide you with the highest quality fitness equipment.
Exercise Equipment Design
We provide a wide range of fitness equipment with a unified appearance and functionality. We combine advanced technology and user-friendly design to create fitness equipment you can trust and use without an issue.
We focus on mass production under the guidance of our management personnel, which optimizes production costs, making it possible for our products to be offered at a reasonable price.
Phone: 1-855-668-0888 (US)
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (PST)
Vanswe Fitness Warranty and Returns
Thank you for shopping at Vanswe Fitness. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Vanswe Fitness Warranty
All products are warranted free of manufacturer defects for one year from invoice date, unless noted on the website's specific product page. No other warranty, written or implied, exists.
Warranties on products not manufactured by Vanswe Fitness will be observed in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty.
Vanswe Fitness Returns
You have 30 Days to return your order for a refund or replacement(Please note that products labeled “Non-refundable After Unpacking” in the description section of the product page are not applicable for returns).
Vanswe accepts most returns within the 30-day return window, but we DO NOT accept returns for certain circumstances. Please carefully review the following scenarios in which you would not qualify for a refund:
- Products that have exceeded the 30-day return window.
- Products damaged due to customer negligence (i.e. improper assembly or usage, obvious man-made damage, etc.).
- Scratches or other minimal damage that do not affect the overall functioning of the product being discovered after the product has been partially or completely assembled.
- 4. Products labeled “Non-refundable After Unpacking” in the description section of the product page.
Fees Assumed by You
- For returns involving non-manufacturer defects, the following THREE fees will be assumed by you:
1.1 Return Postage
The cost of return postage differs based on the carrier. Please consult your preferred carrier for the approximate pricing.
1.2 Original Shipping Fee
We will deduct the shipping fee from your final refund total. The original shipping fee based on the actual charge of shipping carrier.
1.3 Restocking Fee
We will deduct a restocking fee of 10% of the sale price from the final refund amount.
- The weight refers to the one shown on the carrier's website.
- For products shipped in multiple packages, the shipping fee will be the sum of the shipping fees of all separated packages together.
- Returns that are typically categorized under “non-manufacturing defects” include but are not limited to:
3.1 Return(s) exclusively because of damage to the outer packaging.
3.2 Return(s) caused by duplicated orders.
3.3 Return(s) caused by cancellation request(s) sent after the order has been shipped.
3.4 Return(s) caused by inaccurate shipping address provided upon order placement.
3.5 Return(s) not based on the product having a manufacturer’s defect and simply due to the customer’s personal preference.
*Step One: Contact VansweFitness
Please contact us before returning the product(s) in question. For any returns that have been conducted without contacting us beforehand, we reserve the right to reject the returns and refuse to complete any services or accommodations associated with our Return Policy.
*Step Two: Send photos with details of the product issue included
For issues involving a manufacturing defect, if specific photos and details are provided we will be able to process a solution more quickly for you.
*Step Three: After return confirmed, arrange the return shipment
- Returned product(s) MUST be packed in the same condition as received. Additionally, the product(s) MUST be returned in its original packaging. NOTE: We conduct through inspections of all returned products; any additional physical damage found that was not specified by the customer may result in the returned product(s) being disqualified from receiving refund or replacement.
- Please keep the return tracking number you receive following mailing your product(s) to our address and promptly send it to us via email so we may offer you further assistance in the event of any unforeseen issues arising during the return transit process.
*Step Four: Refund
We will process the refund within 5 business days after the returned product(s) is received.